Expert says Yacon Syrup helps in Weight Loss, Control Metabolism and Digestive Detox Cleansing
Dallas, Texas — Yacon is a tuber plant found in South America, in the Andean region. Peruvian locals often cut the plant in sweets or in salads. Because the syrup is derived from plants, it is vegan and offers a good alternative to vegetarians seeking to avoid high sugar content present in honey or maple syrup. The roots are recommended highly because they contain antioxidant vitamins-A, C and E and potassium. The syrup is free from glucose and contains about 30% of fructooligosaccharides (FOS). The following are some of the reasons why yacon is becoming popular, including:
- Helps with weight loss
- Increase bone density
- Used in different diets
- Produce short-chain fatty acids
Its supplement helps with the production of beneficial short chain fatty acids including butyrate, improved elimination of toxics and increased absorption of magnesium and calcium. Furthermore, according to studies, administering inulin helps to increase the levels of friendly bacteria present in the colon. Simultaneously, it helps to reduce the number of harmful bacteria.
About Yacon Syrup
- Raw Yacon Syrup – freshly pressed from Yacon roots, have an extraordinary property as a natural weight loss aid and sweetener.
- Yacon Syrup is a Fructo-Oligo Saccharide, meaning that it cannot be absorbed by the body as sugar.
- During a recent experiment where 40 women took just ONE teaspoon of Yacon Syrup before each meal, 73% of them lost weight, 14 women lost 5 lbs or more the average waist reduction was of 1.9 inches.
- 1 Bottle of Yacon Syrup contast has 48 Servings. This product is 100% natural, vegan-friendly, contains NO pesticides, NO additives, NO coloring, and NO preservatives.
- Yacon has been Featured on TV, it’s been praised for its ability to increase metabolism and regulate blood sugar levels, making Yacon Syrup an excellent choice for dieting.
It is a sugar substitute because it is glucose-free, and does not increase blood sugar levels. Due to being glucose-free syrup is often recommended as a sweetener to those suffering from diabetes or at risk for becoming a diabetic
For More Details Visit: – http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H2PX8FA